At EXCEL PHYSICAL THERAPY, we take our patients’ health and safety very seriously. You may have some growing concerns about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), and the good news is that our clinic is considered a low risk of exposure. Our practice is taking the following steps to address patient and staff safety during the Coronavirus outbreak:
We are screening new patients on the phone by:
- Asking if they have been in one of the risk zones in the past 30 days or have been in close contact with someone who has been in those areas and were sick.
- Asking if they are sick, have a fever or cough
- If so, have they seen a doctor and been cleared as non-contagious.
- If not, we ask that they stay home until cleared by doctor until symptoms are gone.
- We are asking all existing patients who come into the office these same questions.
- We are advising patients who answer yes to questions above to see their doctor and reschedule appointments.
Through the years, our clinic has been the cleanest and safest clinic in Lodi, but we have Increased our cleaning and sanitizing frequency to take extra precautions.
- We offer patients wipes, hand sanitizer and tissues (to cover nose and mouth in the event they sneeze or cough).
- We wash and sanitize hands before and after contact with any patient.
- We sanitize equipment and surfaces patients contact after each patient
- We have large individual treatment rooms and are keeping patients separate from each other. No more than one patient at one time in the exercise area.
- No more than one patient in the waiting room at one time. Patients will wait in the car and invited in as soon as this condition can be respected
- We do not allow sick staff members to come to the clinic and they can return only after they are cleared by their physician
We are committed to making our clinic a safe and healthy environment for all!
If you are concerned for any reason or have any questions, please call our office and speak with me (or please leave a message so I can call you back).